At Sypharma we specialise in manufacturing products for Phase I, II, and III clinical trials, and have a range of multipurpose rooms for the manufacture of oral or topical drugs and devices.
Equipped with modern and comprehensive manufacturing equipment and utilities, our facility is TGA and APVMA approved.
Our specialised equipment, expertise and experience is available to clients seeking the manufacture and packaging of therapeutic goods, veterinary products and consumer items.
Operating to the strictest international codes of Good Manufacturing Practice, products can be manufactured, packaged and supplied in a variety of forms and pack sizes, or supplied in bulk as required.
The Quality Assurance (QA) laboratory is equipped with precise analytical equipment such as NIR (Near Infra Red), HPLC (High-performance liquid chromatography) and other equipment for the testing of raw materials and finished products and a team of several chemists perform a quantitative and qualitative analysis.
Our Facilities’ capabilities include:
- Segregation of operations by means of separate mixing and filling rooms
- Controlled air flow management systems
- Dedicated production zones for different products
- Raw Material dispensary
- Purified Water system
- Quality control processes and testing facilities
- Class C clean room for filling terminally sterilized products
- Class A & B clean rooms for aseptic filling
- Biopharmaceutical Formulation Suite
- Powder manufacturing and packaging
- Medical Device Manufacture
For companies looking to outsource their manufacturing, we offer a Contract Manufacturing Service for Therapeutic Goods, Veterinary Products, and Consumer Items.